Clearpoint Home and School is pleased to announce the 5-week spring session of lunch activities will begin on May 14.
NEW activities include: Science (in French) and Teamwork Adventures. Returning favorites are available as well – Chess, Circus, Dance Blast, Art, Drama and Karate.
**** Registration IS NOW CLOSED! ****
NOTES:HOW TO REGISTER
- View the activities above and see what your child(ren) want.
- Click Select on the activity you want to register your child in.
- Select their homeroom from the drop list (required).
- Enter their full name in the Student Full Name field (required).
- Click Add to Cart.
- You should see a message confirming it was added to your cart with a View Cart button. Click that button when you are done adding the last activity to complete the registration.
- On the View Cart page – review the order and make sure the activities added are correct. Ensure the homeroom and student name are entered correctly. Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Finally, select your payment method: cheque or credit card/PayPal. If PayPal or credit card selected, have your credit card ready and then click on PROCEED TO PAYPAL. If cheque, click on PLACE ORDER to complete the registration. Your child(ren) will not be in our system until the order has been placed. And if they are not in our system, they will not have a spot in the chosen activity. You will receive an automated email confirmation when the order is placed. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL WITHIN 10 MINUTES – double-check you completed the order and there were no errors. IF you’re sure you completed the order but still do not receive the email, please contact our webmaster at info @ clearpointhands.ca.
There is no paper registration. All registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis using the timestamp on your online ‘order’.
Once a class is sold out, it will automatically no longer be available for registration. A new option will appear as ‘wait-list’ and you can be placed on the wait-list by adding it to your cart (there is no fee for this).
If payment is not received for the registered students by the deadline, the wait-list will be contacted in order of request.
If paying via cheque, please put the cheque, clearly marked with your child’s name and homeroom number, in your child’s agenda right after you click Submit on Checkout.
|Payment must be received by Thursday, May 9th or your child’s spot will be released for someone else to claim. Registration is NOT guaranteed without a completed online registration and until payment is received.|