Clearpoint Home and School is pleased to announce the 8-week fall session of lunch activities begins on October 18th!.
Once again, registration will be done right here, online at clearpointhands.ca!
**Payment is via PayPal/Credit Card at time of registration OR Cheque. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with your credit card.
Your favorites are back: Art, Circus Fun, Chess, Drama, Hip Hop and Yoga. Plus Karate and Robotics!
We do not offer activities for kindergarten students in the fall. They’re still getting used to being at school and will have lots of future opportunities to participate, beginning in the winter session. 🙂
Registration is now OPEN as of 7:00PM
(Monday, October 8th)
There is no paper registration. All registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis using the timestamp on your online ‘order’. You can view the offering of activities and get all the details for each one. Simply click the button below and click on a course or “select options” button to view details.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE MONDAY, OCTOBER 15th at 10pm,
or when all classes have filled up, whichever comes first!
HOW TO REGISTER
- View the activities at the link above and see what your child(ren) want.
- Click Select Options on the activity you want to register your child in.
- Enter their full name in the Student Full Name field (required).
- Select their homeroom from the drop list (required).
- Click Add to Cart.
- You should see a message confirming it was added to your cart with a View Cart button. Click that button when you are done adding the last activity to take the next step towards completing the registration.
- On the View Cart page – review the order and make sure the activities added are correct. Ensure the homeroom and student name are entered correctly. Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill out all the required fields to create your account (or if you are returning, you can log in and have that automatically filled out for you). You do not have to create an account to register.
- Finally, click on PLACE ORDER to complete the registration. Your child(ren) will not be in our system until the order has been placed. And if they are not in our system, they will not have a spot in the chosen activity. You will receive an automated email confirmation from the website when the order is placed. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL WITHIN 10 MINUTES – double-check you completed the order and there were no errors. IF you’re sure you completed the order but still do not receive the email, please contact our webmaster at info @ clearpointhands.ca.
There is no paper registration. All registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis using the timestamp on your online ‘order’.
Once a class is sold out, it will automatically no longer be available for registration. A new option will appear as ‘wait-list’ and you can be placed on the wait-list by adding it to your cart (there is no fee for this).
<!– strong>If payment is not received for the registered students by the deadline, the wait-list will be contacted in order of request.
If you selected cheque payment, fill in your order number (found on your emailed receipt) and your child’s name and homeroom and put it in your child’s agenda right after you click Submit on Checkout.
Make sure you clearly mark your child’s name, homeroom number, and online order number on the cheque.
Payment must be received by Tuesday, October 16th or your child’s spot will be released.
Registration is NOT guaranteed without a completed online registration and until payment is received. Paying online at checkout using PayPal or your credit card is the best way to secure your child’s spot.